Baby Potato Salad with Herb Mayo Yoghurt Dressing
Try this potato salad with herby dressing, it works great for a light lunch or an accompaniment to any main course especially fish or chicken.
For the dressing
1 tbsp chopped parsley
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp chopped thyme
4 tbsp mayonnaise
120g Glenisk Bio whole milk natural yoghurt
½ lemon, juice and zest
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad
6 Denny traditional rashers
1kg Keogh & son baby potatoes, steamed
2 celery stalks, trimmed and thinly sliced
Dusting of paprika, to garnish
To make the dressing
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Check the seasoning, adding salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
To cook the rashers
- Heat a large frying pan with a little oil and add the rashers.
- Fry until crispy, place the rashers on a piece of kitchen paper to drain.
To prepare the salad
- Slice the baby potatoes into a medium bowl and add the celery slices. Lightly
- Crush the crispy bacon and sprinkle most into the bowl, retaining some to garnish the top.
- Pour over the dressing, carefully mix and spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish with crispy bacon and dust the top with a little paprika.