Crunchy Chicken Tray
Exclusive Catherine Fulvio recipe for Londis
I also make this dish with added sweet potato, peppers and butternut squash for extra vegetables. It’s a great “one pot roast” – you can even add the potatoes to the tray.
4 to 6 Glenmor chicken fillets
3 red onions, cut into thin wedge
4 carrots, peeled and diced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
5 sprigs of rosemary
4 tbsp soy sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rosemary sprigs, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Season the chicken fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place them into a large gratin dish.
- Add the red onions wedges, carrots and garlic randomly into the dish with rosemary sprigs.
- Mix the soy sauce and cream together in a jug and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and bake for about 25 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and a green salad.