Tandoori Style Chicken Skewers with Dill Cucumber & Yoghurt Dressing
Exclusive Catherine Fulvio recipe for Londis
These chicken skewers are a family favourite and even when it’s not a day for the BBQ, do try these under the grill or in the griddle pan, they are delicious any weather and any time of the year!
350g Glenmor mini chicken fillets
75g plain yoghurt
2 tbsp. tikka spice curry blend
Small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
Small bay leaves, to thread
For the dill cucumber yoghurt dressing
2 tbsp chopped dill
½ cucumber, diced
100g natural yoghurt
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Wooden skewers, soaked in water
1 lime wedge, to serve
- Mix the mini chicken fillets with the yoghurt, coriander and tikka paste together in a bowl.
- Cover and set aside in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the BBQ.
- Thread strips of chicken and bay leaves onto each skewer, not too close together.
- Place on indirect heat on the BBQ to chargrill, turning over once. Check that the chicken is completely cooked before serving.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients, check the seasoning.
- Serve spooned over the skewers with lime wedges on the side.