Londis Royal Visit Social Media Competition – T&C’s
Londis Royal Recipe Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition can be entered on Londis Ireland social media channels, see links below
- Participants can enter the competition on Londis Ireland’s official social channels – Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Entry is open to ROI residents aged 18 or over.
- BWG, Londis, and their families, agents or any third party(ies) professionally connected with this promotion are prohibited from entering this competition.
- All entries / comments through or from third parties or agents will be deemed invalid.
- By participating in this Londis competition, users will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the terms and conditions outlined and in turn, agree to be bound by them.
- The prize for the winners of this competition will be a ‘A royal hamper’ that will be curated by Londis.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, entrants must like/follow the Londis social handles and respond to the social media post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, in the comments section for their chance to win a ‘Royal Hamper’.
- Entrants must read and accept the competition terms and conditions in order to validate their entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person.
- This competition will run from the 6th of March 2020 (06/03/2020) and will close on the 8th March 2020 (08/03/2020) at 00.00am.
- There will be six winners in total and they winner will receive a ‘Royal Hamper’ curated by Londis.
- There is no cash, credit or alternative exchange for this prize.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced within 14 days of the competition closing.
- The winner will have up to 7 days to respond and redeem the prize. If the selected winner does not respond to efforts made by Londis within the timeframe, then a new winner will be selected at random through the same process.
- If an entrant is chosen as a winner, they will be contacted by Londis marketing for personal details and the participant agrees for their email to be used as point of correspondence between the participant and the promotor and third party agency.
- Information regarding personal data, will only be requested by Londis / BWG if you participate in the competition and if you are selected as a winner. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms & Conditions.
- If a user has agreed to receive communications from Londis, BWG, RTE and / or a third party agency, via a separate method (i.e. outside of this competition) then their personal data may be used for alternative purposes, including direct marketing.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) disqualify any entrant which the Promoter believes has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions, and (ii) use the same method to select an alternative winner in respect of any prize they may have won.
- By entering the promotion, winners agree to use of their name and image should the Promoter request they participate in promotional activity.
- Winners may be asked to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity.
- Londis, BWG and all third party agencies accept no responsibility for any issues that may arise with third party suppliers for the prize issued.
- The promotor and third party agencies shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect or consequential arising from the information set out herein as interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and before the courts of the Republic of Ireland (for those in residence in the Republic of Ireland)
Dublin 24Return To Londis News