A simple stir fry is a simple midweek meal that is also low fat and bursting with flavour. And the entire family can help prepare and enjoy it together!
- 2 Irish boneless pork chops, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tbsp Blue Dragon chow mein stir fry sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Fresh Choice stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2cm fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- A generous handful of Fresh Choice kale, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- Rapeseed oil, to stir fry
- Blue Dragon egg noodle nests, to serve
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to serve
Cook the Blue Dragon egg noodle nests as per the manufacturer’s instructions and set aside.
Heat a little oil in a large wok on a high heat. Add the pork strips with ½ of the Blue Dragon chow mein stir fry sauce and stir fry until caramelized and golden. Remove from the pan and place on a clean plate.
Add the spring onions, celery and red pepper into the pan and another spoon of Blue Dragon chow mein stir fry sauce, grated ginger and soy sauce. Stir fry until just cooked. Add the kale, some water and stir fry.
Return the pork back into the pan. Add the Blue Dragon egg noodles and heat through.
Transfer into serving bowls and sprinkle over sesame seeds.