Flan is the perfect summer dessert and the yoghurt gives it a healthy twist. Add another level of flavour here by brushing the base of the flan with an orange liqueur or even fold in some orange zest into the cream.
- 300ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 125g natural Greek style yoghurt
- Zest of 1 orange
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 4 nectarines, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 200g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 200g Gateaux flan case
To make the filling
Combine the cream, yoghurt, orange zest and icing sugar together and fold in lightly. Spoon into the base of the flan and spread evenly.
Arrange the slices of fruit on top of the yoghurt cream working from the outer edge into the centre. Serve immediately.